DESCRIPTION – Warsaw tour
Discover Warsaw, the capital of Poland, together with our guide who’ll show you the most interesting squares, monuments, parks, palaces and churches. Your private chauffeur has prepared the most engaging itinerary throughout Warsaw so that you can get enchanted with this city. You’ll be able to see two faces of Warsaw – the modern one that has been in the making for many years now, and the other one, scarred by World War II. This specific itinerary will enable you to notice the diversity within the Polish capital. You’ll also visit the observation deck of the highest building in Warsaw, the Palace of Culture and Science, to admire the panorama of the city.
The places you’ll see are Warsaw Old Town, Krakowskie Przedmieście Street, Palace of Culture and Science, Royal Łazienki Parki, Footbridge of Memory in Chłodna Street, POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, King Jan III Sobieski’s Wilanów Palace and many others.
– Tour duration: 3 hours
– Sightseeing in English (other languages at surcharge)
– Clients are picked up from their hotel (or another place of their choice) and dropped off at the same point
– Foreign currencies (€, £, $) are accepted at current exchange rates stated by the Polish National Bank (NBP)
– An English-speaking guide
– A Mercedes ride with an English-speaking chauffeur
– A bottle of water for the passengers
– WiFi in the car
– Insurance for the passengers
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price from Warsaw (PLN)||690||720||750||800||850||900|
|Price from Cracow (PLN)||2100||2300||2500||2700||2900||2400|
An 8% VAT needs to be added to the prices above.