DESCRIPTION – Tri City Tour
Sightseeing in Gdańsk is a real feast for the eyes. The Old Town architecture comes mostly from the Renaissance and the Gothic and its side streets are ones of the most beautiful in the entire Poland. The guide will also show you around places of historical importance such as Westerplatte and Gdańsk Shipyard. A short cruise can also be arranged. From Gdańsk we’ll head to Sopot so that you can enjoy a walk on the longest wooden pier in Europe.
– Suggested departure time: 6:00 am
– Trip duration: 14 hours
– Sightseeing in English (other languages at surcharge)
– Clients are picked up from their hotel (or another place of their choice) and dropped off at the same point
– Foreign currencies (€, £, $) are accepted at current exchange rates stated by the Polish National Bank (NBP)
– An English-speaking guide
– A Mercedes ride with an English-speaking chauffeur
– A bottle of water for the passengers
– WiFi in the car
– Insurance for the passengers
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price from Warsaw (PLN)||2300||2300||2300||2400||2500||3000|
An 8% VAT needs to be added to the prices above.