DESCRIPTION – Auschwitz – Birkenau
Auschwitz was the biggest Nazi concentration camp in the years 1940-1945. This place was the witness of a gradual annihilation of prisoners and the largest centre for the direct extermination of Jews.
The 472 acres of the camp still contain the preserved ruins of gas chambers, areas filled with crematoria ashes, prison barracks, as well as camp fence and roads going on for miles.
Auschwitz has become the most recognisable terror and genocide symbol in the world. That’s why each and every visitor will leave this site deeply touched and with a lot of personal reflections about the past. The camp is an undeniable must-see.
– Suggested departure time: 7:00 am
– Trip duration: 12 hours (start from Warsaw)
– Sightseeing in English (other languages at surcharge)
– Clients are picked up from their hotel (or another place of their choice) and dropped off at the same point
– Foreign currencies are accepted
– Entry ticket(s) to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, along with an English-speaking guide giving the camp tour
– A Mercedes ride with an English-speaking chauffer
– A bottle of water for the passengers
– WiFi in the car
– Insurance for the passengers
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price from Warsaw (PLN)||1200||1600||1900||2200||2800||3100|
An 8% VAT needs to be added to the prices above.