DESCRIPTION – Tour Cracow
Cracow just can’t get enough popularity and is the favourite Polish city visited by tourists from all around the world. Our guide will show you top Cracow picks so that the city’s royal atmosphere is just within your reach. You’ll see, for example, Cracow’s Main Market Square, St Mary’s Basilica, Cloth Hall, former Jewish district of Kazimierz, Wawel Royal Castle, Floriańska Street and Kościuszko Mound. Cracow abounds in charming alleys, squares and restaurants.
– Suggested departure time: 6:00 am
– Trip duration: 14 hours
– Sightseeing in English (other languages at surcharge)
– Clients are picked up from their hotel (or another place of their choice) and dropped off at the same point
– Foreign currencies (€, £, $) are accepted at current exchange rates stated by the Polish National Bank (NBP)
– An English-speaking guide
– A Mercedes ride with an English-speaking chauffeur
– A bottle of water for the passengers
– WiFi in the car
– Insurance for the passengers
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price from Warsaw (PLN)||2200||2300||2400||2500||2600||2700|
|Price from Cracow (PLN)||900||1000||1100||1200||1300||1400|
An 8% VAT needs to be added to the prices above.