DESCRIPTION – Cracow and Auschwitz Tour
If you have only one day for sightseeing, we especially recommend visiting two very important places on the map of Poland. We’ll start with Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Site. This concentration camp is where over a million people were killed. Today it is a symbol of great evil a man was capable of. This place is a must see.
Next, our guide will show you top Cracow picks so that the atmosphere of this royal city is just within your reach. You’ll see, for example, Cracow’s Main Market Square, St Mary’s Basilica, Cloth Hall, former Jewish district of Kazimierz, Wawel Royal Castle and Floriańska Street.
– Suggested departure time: 6:00 am
– Trip duration: 14 hours (start from Warsaw)
– Sightseeing in English (other languages at surcharge)
– Clients are picked up from their hotel (or another place of their choice) and dropped off at the same point
– Foreign currencies (€, £, $) are accepted
– Entry ticket(s) to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, along with an English-speaking guide giving the camp tour
– An English-speaking guide
– A Mercedes ride with an English-speaking chauffeur
– A bottle of water for the passengers
– WiFi in the car
– Insurance for the passengers
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price from Warsaw (PLN)||1500||2000||2400||2900||3500||4100|
An 8% VAT needs to be added to the prices above.