DESCRIPTION – Cracow and Wieliczka Tour
We’ll start the tour in Wieliczka Salt Mine which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Next, our guide will show you top Cracow picks so that the atmosphere of this royal city is just within your reach. You’ll see, for example, Cracow’s Main Market Square, St Mary’s Basilica, Cloth Hall, former Jewish district of Kazimierz, Wawel Royal Castle and Floriańska Street.
– Suggested departure time: 6:00 am
– Trip duration: 14 hours (start from Warsaw)
– Sightseeing in English (other languages at surcharge)
– Clients are picked up from their hotel (or another place of their choice) and dropped off at the same point
– Foreign currencies (€, £, $) are accepted at current exchange rates stated by the Polish National Bank (NBP)
– Entry ticket(s) to Wieliczka Salt Mine
– An English-speaking guide
– A Mercedes ride with an English-speaking chauffeur
– A bottle of water for the passengers
– WiFi in the car
– Insurance for the passengers
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price from Warsaw (PLN)||1600||2100||2500||3000||3600||4100|
An 8% VAT needs to be added to the prices above.